Diablo® III

bought from overseas retailer play options?

I had one question as i per-ordered the game from an oversees online retailer what are the options i have to play the game while i wait for the DVD to be delivered?
Reply Quote
none

if you want to play the game before you get your dvd then you will have to get a digital version, if you cant wait.
Edited by AllStar#1501 on 5/14/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Try to snag a guest pass from someone who already has their C.E. I think that would be your best bet, but I think it'll lock the same place that Beta did. (don't quote me on this though)
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Catharlex
Try to snag a guest pass from someone who already has their C.E. I think that would be your best bet, but I think it'll lock the same place that Beta did. (don't quote me on this though)

I heard guest pass is only good till level 13 but most likely it will lock there. guess you can spend the rest of the time farming gold haha
Edited by AllStar#1501 on 5/14/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you all for your replies i already have a friend who will be getting the game through a local vendor so i guess a guest pass is the best bet but the question is after i get my key can i upgrade or do i have to replay all the progress i do ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]