Diablo® III

An unexpected decryption error occurred.

85 Orc Rogue
I keep getting this error when i try to install the game. Anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
Had the same issue, but this worked for me.
1.Go to the Start Menu
2. Simply Search "Diablo"
3. Look under Files from the search results and click "Diablo III Setup".

This worked for me. Originally I had that setup on my desktop, but that didn't seem to work. I know this seems simple, but it might work for some of you.

Posted this on another topic. Probably wont work but I had the same issue and it worked for me

EDIT: I meant Diablo III not II derp XD
Edited by Badwolf#1534 on 5/14/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I received the same error. I deleted the client, re-installed it and now viola the game is downloading with no issues!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I did what you said, except for deleted the previously downloaded client. I think i may have downloaded the mac client. It seems to have worked.
Reply Quote
Yeah, the above method worked for me. Thank you very much, as I didn't want to re-download it this afternoon (I have a stress for 'other mmo' to do).
Reply Quote
Oh good! I'm glad I was of some help! SEE YOU ON LAUNCH!
Reply Quote
Check this out....
I had previously downloaded the game but had this error.
My file Installer Tome 1.MPQE was still named Installer Tome 1.MPQE.Part
So i deleted the damn file and relaunched the downloader.
It redownloaded the file ( which is only 60mg) and automatically renamed it Installer Tome 1.MPQE.
I relaunched the installation and it worked like a charm.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm not sure if my installer full downloaded! And 7.60GB on Australian internet takes quite some time, is there any way to continue it? Because i'm getting this error as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I had the set up icon on my desktop and i had to put the folder back in my Diablo folder for this trick to work Thanks!
Reply Quote
I downloaded the game 3 times. Still get this error. I have .part files. So i think the download is not complete or something. What can i do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]