Diablo® III

Yes My Processor is Old But It Ran the Beta

OK if anyone gets this problem, first try going to google.com and loading some large images. If they load much much slower than usual, it means your bandwith is indeed being used by the installer. (I'm on a guest account downloading the game).

BUT my install was also stuck at 0% (or so I thought) and I kept getting the Below System Requirements popup each time i minimized and maximized it. Here's the "fix":

Exit that installer, hit yes.
Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III folder
or
C:\Program Files\Diablo III folder

Run Diablo III Launcher.exe

this will bring up a new insatller, and will show your correct %, with the steps 1 2 & 3 that WoW players are accustomed to.

Hope that helps!!
Reply Quote
so i cant play bc of video card.......PLZ any recomendations on good/ not crzy pricey as im broke as **** . I am also running older pc but all req are met i have tried adjusting screen resolution and still just grey screen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III folder
or
C:\Program Files\Diablo III folder

Run Diablo III Launcher.exe

these files were not made at all, i think ive figured out that the reason the message keeps popping up is because in my situation i have Windows XP Service Pack 2 instead of 3. But if i upgrade to SP 3 my computer will get a blue screen and keep restarting because it will not support my AMD processor.

so basically i cant play this game :(
Reply Quote
^^^ wow that sucks brother . sadly i think a lot of people are going to realize this lol im gonna rob a bank and get the baddddest computer ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]