Diablo® III

Greater Good Gang

Hello friends, my name is Sky and i'm an EST player/heavy Diablo3 fan I literally quit wow once I found out the release date. I also want to let others know that im starting a Clan early on for new and experience Diablo players. The name of it will be Greater Good Gang..We have a website under construction and will be up and live after midnight EST. We will offer Clan Armory in which other professional Blacksmith and Jewelers will contribute speical items that will upgrade another clan member's equipment. The Gang will also host a numerous amount of events throughout different seasons to ensure having fun at gaming and togetherness. I will go more into detail about how to join for those who seriously want to be apart of a great Team.

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you all enjoy and have fun with the new Game that we all waited so patiently for.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
sounds like fun, im in
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'm in !!
Reply Quote
OKay Guys, I will give u a heads up in a few hours... Just check this forum..
Reply Quote
downloading game now!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]