Diablo® III

Switch from digital to collector

85 Gnome Mage
Hey!!
I wanted to know , can i just use my digital d3 i got from annuel pass then swith on my collector to have those advantage..because i just bough collector edition 7 month ago..!Now i just feel like oh my god i want to play at 12:00 am but don't want to waste what i've paid for 7 month ago????

So can i just start up on my digital pre-order than swap on my collector key for all those lil advantage this is givin??
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
hope someone can give me an answer fast!!!There is my decision if i'm gonna sleep right now to be ready at 12:00 or if i'm still waiting tomorrow for collector like a poor guys :(
Reply Quote
Yes, you'll be able to do that, assuming you apply the CE as an upgrade.

Once this is done, be sure to contact Blizzard -- they should be able to provide you with a valid standard edition key you can give to a friend, or (possibly -- not sure for certain on this) credit you additional WoW time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
ya you get 4 more months of wow time using the annual pass to upgrade to the CE version. it will overwrite the cd key that Blizzard gave you and just add another 4 months of game time.

Hk

PS

Its what i plan on doing if my local Wally World has any CE copies :)
Edited by Icon#1293 on 5/14/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Yes, you'll be able to do that, assuming you apply the CE as an upgrade.

Once this is done, be sure to contact Blizzard -- they should be able to provide you with a valid standard edition key you can give to a friend, or (possibly -- not sure for certain on this) credit you additional WoW time.

This is not correct. You can not gift the standard edition that is granted as part of the AP. What you get as a reward is 4 months of WoW gametime automatically applied to your account when you upgrade. You do not need to even call Billing for it :)
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 5/14/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]