Diablo® III

Game Key

I have pre-purchased the digital copy of Diablo 3 standard edition. I have already downloaded the game client and installed the game fully onto my computer. At the beginning of the installer it asked me if I wanted to activate my game so I clicked on the game key option since I figured the game key would be someone on my account but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do I even need a game key for the digital copy? If I do need it, where can I find it?
Reply Quote
You don't need a key for the digital copy. Check the 'manage my games' section after logging in and click on diablo3. If it says 'active', you're set :)
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 03:49 PMPosted by fairymil
You don't need a key for the digital copy. Check the 'manage my games' section after logging in and click on diablo3. If it says 'active', you're set :)

Alright awesome! Thank you very much!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
winning!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I still cant get a game key? I prepurchased...it says im active!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Saraiah
I still cant get a game key? I prepurchased...it says im active!

You don't need a key.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Its asking me for one...
and it says my diablo is active...
Reply Quote
If I say Im already active it starts downloading and about 41% it tells me to eject my disk and if this message persists to purchase a digital copy which I already have. Online it shows my game is active.
Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Its asking me for one...
and it says my diablo is active...

You clicked on the wrong thing when installing, you wanted to click on already activated and not i need to activate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
@ Makosa..not sure about that one...@ lildipper...it only gave me one option?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]