Diablo® III

TL2 is scurred.

They said they weren't afraid of any other games including D3 being launched but now they've ramped up beta invites as well as launch date the day after D3 date was announced = lulzy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
The game doesn't have a release date, and this thread is incredibly stupid. You should feel bad.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
who cares? going to buy them both anyway
Reply Quote
View profile
05/12/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Herja
who cares?

You had me here. Lost me afterwards...
Reply Quote
Torchlight 2 is for maintenance days and server outages duh
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
They were fired for a reason, there just adding to why blizzard should be happy over that choice.
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Blazur
Launching the day after Diablo is an incredibly foolish strategic move. That game will be completely overshadowed by D3 and will quickly end up in the bargain bin because of it. Rockstar is making the same mistake with Max Payne, and as a result I likely won't get it until it's at least half off.

Max Payne comes out 15th for Consoles.

And I cant get it till June on pc.
Rockstar games are legendary and will always sell great.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/12/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Spirthealer
They were fired for a reason, there just adding to why blizzard should be happy over that choice.

I wouldn't go THAT far... I mean, TL was fun for... I don't know, a day of downtime. It just wasn't for me. Some people like it, and that's fine for them, just doesn't compare to D3 for me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
05/12/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Spirthealer

They (and most of Blizzard North) walked out on their own free will. Torchlight was also incredibly successful. You should brush up on your history before making such inane comments.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/12/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Lysiana

They (and most of Blizzard North) walked out on their own free will. Torchlight was also incredibly successful. You should brush up on your history before making such inane comments.

then go play TL then
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/12/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Deadhand

I wouldn't go THAT far... I mean, TL was fun for... I don't know, a day of downtime. It just wasn't for me. Some people like it, and that's fine for them, just doesn't compare to D3 for me.

I'm only bitter at them because I have spent the last 2 weeks listen to kids cry in my ear about how D3 sucks and TL2 is better when they have never played D3.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
05/12/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Spirthealer

then go play TL then

I did. It was a lot of fun. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

then go play TL then

I did. It was a lot of fun. Thank you.

ur welcome lol
Reply Quote
tbh I looked at TL2 after this was posted and it looks kinda silly. A dude with guns, really? Terrible. The classic medieval feel is part of what makes these games imo. Like, really, running through dungeons with 2 handguns?
Reply Quote
I played TL while waiting for D3. It was fun but couldn't keep my attention. TL2 looks pretty cool though. Might try it at some point.
Reply Quote
What the hell is Torchlight?
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Zargo
Torchlight 2 is for maintenance days and server outages duh

LOL so right you are, I didn't even think of that. Wonder if SC2 and D3 will both be down on Tuesday's?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]