Diablo® III

Spammable earthquake

90 Human Paladin
correct me if im wrong but would this build equal out to earthquake being free to cast with 0 CD http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ShVQTi!ZWS!cZacbZ
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Death Knight
Today we will be teaching basic arithmetic.

105 - 30 = ?

Or we could go into basic reading comprehension.

The difference between the words 'by' and 'to'.
Edited by Gulnaga#1872 on 5/12/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look at the cooldowns if the Cd reduction of the mountains call(-105 from initial cooldown) stack with the CD reduction from the Boon of Bul-Kathos stack(-30 off from the 105 Cd from the call of the mountain gave us) equals -135 reduced cooldown which is more reduction then the initial cooldown of 120 seconds.

unless my math is terribly flawed or i was thinking to much into it

lmao yea i see where i went wrong >.< jus made an !@# out of myself on fourms GG to me
Edited by Danoga#1883 on 5/12/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Death Knight
Mountain's call reduces the cooldown to 105 sec
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Death Knight
lmao yea i see where i went wrong >.< jus made an !@# out of myself on fourms GG to me

Haha, no worries. I have my moments (often), too. It is still a good combo giving it a 35sec cooldown. Since it lasts 8 sec that would make it only 25 seconds between Earthquakes. Especially nice since it doesn't cost fury. A bit curious if one of the 'barbarian skill' affixes lowers the cooldown of earthquake even more.
Reply Quote

Haha, no worries. I have my moments (often), too. It is still a good combo giving it a 35sec cooldown. Since it lasts 8 sec that would make it only 25 seconds between Earthquakes. Especially nice since it doesn't cost fury. A bit curious if one of the 'barbarian skill' affixes lowers the cooldown of earthquake even more.

You can only lower the CD to 75 seconds, not 35... One of those moments?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yea i had a derp moment lol
Reply Quote
Why do I keep seeing people suggesting that the 105 cooldown earthquake -30 = 35 second cooldown?

Did it used to be -70 seconds?

Maybe I'm missing a third cooldown reduction untalked about.

Sometimes some equations just do the same inscrutable error to multiple people consistently.
Reply Quote
i'm pretty sure people are thinking of it like a microwave timer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]