Diablo® III

Another "Will my POS run D3?" Thread...

Greetings.

Here is my set up, I was on a budget so my video card is super low end, making me paranoid...

Asus CG5274(I5 @ 3.2GHz/ 8.00GB of RAM)
NVIDIA GeForce 210

What kind of resolution should I be aiming for? I know I wont have my graphics turned up to high...

Thanks in advance - I'll probably upgrade my card sometime this summer, but I just want to know if its worth buying d3 in the first place.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
GPU way gimped. Need to run at the lowest settings. If you are going to go with a lower monitor resolution, you want to run it in a windowed mode, or it'll become very ugly.
Reply Quote
Here is the benchmark charts for Diablo 3 on Toms Hardware. The 210 is the low end card that they tested.

Looks like even on the lowest settings (textures were actually left on high tho) it was getting between 15-20 frames.

Hope this helps.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/diablo-iii-performance-benchmark,3195-4.html
Reply Quote
Sigh, thanks guys ... guess i'll have to upgrade my stuff.
Reply Quote
If on a budget, you can snag a 7770 for $130ish and at least be up to a new tech card.
Nvidia didn't make any new low end, 550 Ti is about the same price.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]