Diablo® III

What gave you your first nightmare?

Pretty sure mine was Poltergeist. That clown scene gave me nightmares for weeks as a kid.
Reply Quote
The first Critters movie.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
The first nightmare I can link to media would actually be The Butcher, when I was 12. XD

I still have a nightmare about him, every year or so, too. O_o
Reply Quote
Extra Fast Lightning Enchanted Undead Flayers from Act 3 in D2 Hell difficulty. You only realize your mistake when Frozen Orb hits the pack of them and you die.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Michael Jackson wearing a clown mask breaking into my house and taking me to the cemetery where he sings "Thriller" all night long, and the zombies eventually suck all the blood out of me, something on the lines of that.
Reply Quote
rescue 911 about a fire... kept a block of wood next to my window for weeks in case I had to break it out to escape a fire (why I couldn't just open it, I don't know, lol).
Reply Quote
Never had a nightmare.
Reply Quote
It.
Reply Quote
I had the Chronicles of Narnia books read to me when I was really young. In the last book there was this bird-man creature that there was an illustration of - really creepy and definitely showed up in my nightmares throughout my childhood.

I remember always expecting to just see a beak slowly start emerging from my closet or outside my window in the dark...

*Edit - found it. His name is Tash: http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Tash

**Another Edit - I hope there's a monster like him in D3 so I can kill him over and over....
Edited by Elfhelm#1385 on 5/13/2012 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fire in the Sky. That movie screwed me up.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
The Butcher.

Okay, not the first nightmare, but he sure as hell could scare a 7 year old.
Reply Quote
I cannot explain what my first nightmare is because it is so wtf I think there literally are not words to describe it. Nothing caused it though, just random =3.
Reply Quote
The original tv movie Watchers. the one with the uber smart golden retriever that typed with a pencil. Someone pleas gime a "yes i seen that"?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The exorcist.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I have to say it must be Stephen King's movie called "It" I was so young and it freaked me out. That clown was freaky.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Necrzul
The exorcist.
Reply Quote
The cryptkeeper from HBO

damn puppet..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
None of my early nightmares were based on anything that I could pinpoint. They were just really disturbing and random (creepy mannequin in closet coming to life, that sort of stuff).

I did have a more startling than scary dream though where my various bedroom furnishings got faces and were able to move. I think that was a result of watching The Brave Little Toaster too many times.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Sofia
The first Critters movie.

Same. ><
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]