Diablo® III

What gave you your first nightmare?

28 Undead Mage
05/13/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Heles99
There one was I cant remember the name of and just remember bits and pieces . IT was about some kids that found a weird stone and it opened a portal to hell in their house. One of the kids got infected some how and had eyeballs on his hands. AT the end this big demon came out and they launched a model rocket at it with something in it and killed the demon and closed the portal.

The Gate.

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOX6-Rw5PWc

It is better than the trailer makes it seem.
Reply Quote
The wolf thing from the Never Ending story
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Believe it or not. Secret of Nimhe where the mice get sucked down the airshafts. [Mice + Fanblades = Horror ]
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Children of the Corn. To this day, I am still creeped out by cornfields. Even after re-watching the movie and realizing how terrible it was.

*edit* Also, Creepshow - the part about the guy with the cockroach problem? Still freaked out by bugs to this day.
Edited by Phaedra#1792 on 5/16/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When I was about 3-4 years old(some 30ish years ago), I went to a JC Penney store with my mom, grandma and uncle. As we were going through the toy section, there was a Cookie Monster doll that was missing an eye and that freaked me out. During a nap later that day, I had a dream of a massive ghostly Cookie Monster head in the sky and I woke up screaming about Cookie Monster not having an eye.
Reply Quote
Beetlejuice! Not even the movie, the stupid cartoon they based on it. I had a nightmare about opening my closet and seeing Jacques the skeleton in there. I think I was around 4-5.
Reply Quote
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

And the cryptkeeper (which I would attribute to EC Comics well before HBO), more specifically the episode titled The Raft.
Reply Quote
Michael Jackson.
Reply Quote
The earliest one I can remember was from watching my cousin play the first Resident Evil after it had just been released in the US. Since then, I've had a bit of a zombie-phobia up until the past few years (still can't handle movies, though) >.>;
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I saw poltergeist when I was about 7. That started the fear. Add in some freddy, jason, a boyfriend for 4 years who had an obsession with zombies, yeah. I can't handle scary.
Reply Quote
So, anybody here experiences sleep paralysis or OBE? I can't be the only one. :/
Reply Quote
My Mum leaving my Dad.
Reply Quote
The Exorcist...
Reply Quote
Might sound stupid but I'm pretty sure it was G'mork, the wolf from NeverEnding. Been fascinated by wolves ever since. Also, not really a "nightmare" but when the Grinch smiles (that curly, exaggerated smile from the old animation) I've had dreams where I see people I know do that and it is really unsettling.
Edited by Ackes#1655 on 5/21/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
David Cronenberg's The Fly (1986)
Reply Quote
My first and only nightmare was a result of my Jack-in-the-box.
Reply Quote
The monster in the crate from Creepshow.

Also, if anyone remembers a series called Tales From The Darkside, the episode with the little creature that lived in a tiny closet in a bedroom. That thing freaked me out as a kid.
Reply Quote
The first Alien Movie, hands down! When Tom Skerritt is in that tunnel with only a flame thrower and the guys are trying to tell him where the Alien is showing up on the motion sensor through his headset...yeah didn't sleep for weeks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]