Diablo® III

What gave you your first nightmare?

Oh boy... Mine's actually quite funny. I grew up watching the Alien trilogy because my uncle (who was my caretaker at the time) thought it was appropriate for a 4 year old. So I wasn't really scared by movies.

I had my first nightmare after going to Universal Studios and meeting the Ninja Turtles in person.

For some odd reason I have yet to grasp those things just traumatized me.

Hahaha that is gold, my Dad was the same he use to own a video store so he'd let me get out whatever i wanted, horrors had the coolest covers so thats what i would always get. Watching childs play then having to sleep at my Grandma's in a room full of creepy dolls wasn't the best of ideas...
Reply Quote
Children of the corn 3, i was 8 and didnt finish watching the movie.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Heles99
There one was I cant remember the name of and just remember bits and pieces . IT was about some kids that found a weird stone and it opened a portal to hell in their house. One of the kids got infected some how and had eyeballs on his hands. AT the end this big demon came out and they launched a model rocket at it with something in it and killed the demon and closed the portal.

I think it was called The Gate, they even made a sequel.
Reply Quote
Stephen King's It. I was scared looking at my bathroom sink for a while...
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Vibin247

You and me both brother. I still to this day will kick a clown in his gonads and run like hell if I ever see one.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Heles99
Pretty sure mine was Poltergeist. That clown scene gave me nightmares for weeks as a kid.

+1 But honestly, my first ever movie to give me nightmares would be Arachniphobia. I was only 6 when I first watched it. ><
Edited by Gulushkaagmu#1279 on 11/18/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 06:38 PMPosted by xWIRTxOda

You and me both brother. I still to this day will kick a clown in his gonads and run like hell if I ever see one.

LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
The opening to 'Are you Afraid of the Dark?'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]