Diablo® III

Installer stuck at 77%

Yup i'm having the exact same problem. If i click Info then Connection Info it actually says 8.14/8.19 BG DLed with no transfer rate. Been having problems when i click play it would just crash so i decided to re install and it's not going over well at all.

Please help. I really want it to work for release. If anyone could let me know i'd greatly appreciate it.
Reply Quote
Same problem.. ive been stuck at 77 for like half an hour
Edited by Vela208#1816 on 5/14/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I'm seriously confused. It worked at my house then i brought my computer to my buddies place and guess what it didn't work. So after clicking play about 30 different times and it crashing every time so i deleted and re-installed and ya i'm stuck.

I got past and to where Play was clickable again and then it crashed yet again.

Please Blue Post Advise! :(
Reply Quote
Installer is also stuck at 77%, and has been for 20 minutes - any of you people have this resolved recently?
Reply Quote
Yes, same issue, stuck at 77%

I remember reading about some 50ish Mb hotfix patch but can't find it anywhere anymore.

Now since I restarted it's sitting at "Updating setup files" but I'm gonna let it go cause I think it's simply verifying all 8 gigs or whatever.

But still, this sucks that blizzard appears to not have spread the hotfix to enough update servers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Had the 77% problem for about 45 60 min and closed the program, now I have a menu with small text "Updating tools 0%" and its not going up, anyhelp?
Reply Quote
Yup. Stuck at 77% with 58.8 left. What the heck is going on? :\
Reply Quote
Where does it say updating files?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Next to the Play button, bottom of it to the left
Reply Quote
All I see is 'TOTAL DOWNLOAD REMAINING' 58.8 MB.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
yes, After I closed the program, it appeared bro
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nvm, the downloaded desktop icon was corrupted, i fixed
Reply Quote
So you stopped your download, and restarted and everything worked again?
Reply Quote
Make sure you download your game to DESKTOP. Also on the blizzard downloader .. go to options or preferences... which ever it is called. TURN OFF bottle neck and peer to peer.

See if that helps..

Cheers!
Reply Quote
im stuck at 54% for half hour
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Am getting a 24% stuck now lulz, ill just wait until it works or Blizz's servers crash
Reply Quote
UPDATE: Instead of 58.8 MBs left as previously stated, I know have 25.0 MBs left...so something IS happening and I'm just going to let it play out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I use Firefox so would that have to do with anything...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]