Diablo® III

Installer stuck at 77%

90 Blood Elf Paladin
What Aymanesin said helped, thanks bro!
Reply Quote
UPDATE!: My installer jumped to 93% and ALSO the 'PLAY' button is now no longer grayed out. I still want the game to fully finish installing before clicking the button.

So my opinion for anyone that has this problem is to simply just wait it out and be patient. Good luck everyone have have fun.
Reply Quote
I want to confirm that what Aymanesin said is correct. You have to change the IE settings. It jumped from 77% (was there for like 30 mins) and it was done within 60 seconds.
Reply Quote
Mine remains at 42%, and has for over an hour now... I did what Aymanesin said, but still nothing :/ I'm starting to get a little bit worried here... :(

HELP :(
Edited by LizZay#2923 on 5/15/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Follow what Aymanesin said. Once I turned off those settings on IE, it finished in 15 seconds from 77%!
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.

This worked for me. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
For all everyone who stucks at 77 % JUST WAIT i will work ! and for the others who have restarted it, and its now at 25 % or something, just WAIT ! :D It will work, for sure :)
Reply Quote
You are right comrade...That worked right after I changed the options in IE...

Thank you
Reply Quote
The IE trick did work for me also!
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Hunter
So what should be the solution? i am also stuck at 77 %. Please help me
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How long did it take to go from Install to finish?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ok I've been installing off the disc for about an hour and 20 minutes and it won't go past what appears to be around 65%. I have no bars or seeing files being installed. any suggestions? I've tried restarting the install and nothing happens.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.

Worked for me! thanks a lot mate! :)
Reply Quote
work for me, thanks a lot
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

work for me too, I love you! Thanks a lot
Reply Quote
Thx Aymanesin, that solved the problem!! Many thx
Reply Quote
hahaha just one after anather issue :D such a crap have been waisting 2 days with this ..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]