Diablo® III

Installer stuck at 77%

ive done everything i could find to try on this forum and nothing has helped or would create another problem that would lead to nowhere.

back to torchlight 2 beta
Reply Quote
same here still stuck @77% and done all of above....
Reply Quote
that's insane. after developing this game for the past 12 years, now they encounter installation problems, EPIC FAIL. did my installation on acer laptop win 7 x64, no issues. tried to install it on my desktop, win 7 x86, got all the problems u have described above( updating status loop, newer system bogus message, installation stuck at 1%). i bought the game on line. the gam eis not even so great. unballanced classed and all. and boring quests. but to be unable to install , that's an epic fail from blizzard.
Reply Quote
Hi Guys.

Just some input from my side. Super newbie. Okay, so this is my story. I have tried to install diablo 3 on my laptop. I strugled with the whole 'setup updating files' thing. So I tried all the stuff that all the people said to no avial - so this is what I did. I have another very old laptop with win 7 on it - ran diablo 3 setup.exe and the update files thing went smooth sailing! Then I copied the battle.net folder from my old laptop to my new one and ran the setup.exe again and it worked!!

Next level: (this is truly a challenging game) I got stuck at the 77% line. But I unchecked ALL the boxes in the LAN settings while the installer was at 77% then I closed IE and opened it again and it worked...

For what it is worth - this was my story. Good luck guys - don't give up!
Reply Quote
So i have a Mac, Please help !! I've been stuck at 0% for an hour now. WHAT SHOULD I DO !!
Reply Quote
I have gone far and wide all over sydney to get a copy of diablo 3. As i finally get the last copy of Diablo on the shelf my well anticipated wait came to a sudden end because for the past three hours i have done everything to get my disk to download. Everytime it gets to 77% I just rebot my computor and it goes down to 24%. Can an admin or someone who can actually help please fix and address to others on how to fix this problem because I just feal like i spent $80 on a piece of junk.
Reply Quote
i am not able to install the game it is stucked at 0%
Reply Quote
'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.

Worked for me! thx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]