Diablo® III

installation disk ejected? digital download?

install hangs at 47%, prompts me repeatedly saying installation disk ejected, but i am using a digital download of the installer? help please.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I am facing the same popup error only my installation is still stuck at 1% lol
Reply Quote
yeah i managed to get beyond a previous error where i couldn't specify where i wanted to install the game to by just using the default directory rather than specifying one.

now i get this issue where it installs about halfway and then kicks me to an error message that states that the disk is ejected and if i continue to encounter this error i should use the digital download from battle.net.

the problem is, i AM using the digital download, as i have the annual pass it's my only way to install.

stupid error is stupid.
Reply Quote
Check your download folder. Do any of the files end in .part?

If so that means the downloader was prematurely terminated. You'll need to re-run it.
Reply Quote
nope, nothing but setup and mpqe and mpq files. that is not my problem, already checked for that.

directory and file details:

diablo iii setup.exe - 1.77mb
external_resources - 9.93mb
installer tome 1.mpqe - 64.1mb
installer tome 2.mpqe - 3.91gb
installer tome 3.mpqe - 3.57gb
launcher - 4bytes
setuposx.mpq - 18mb
setupwin.mpq - 13.7mb
Edited by helheim#1404 on 5/14/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
having the same issue here
Reply Quote
I re-ran the downloader and the issue was corrected for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]