Diablo® III

stuck at 7,60 gb...

hi, i just downloaded the new version of the game. As Blizzard told EU English and Germany players to do. My Downloader is now stuck at 7,60gb...

how to fix it :) ?
Reply Quote
i have the same issue cause i had to re download the game cause the installer was fubar
Reply Quote
no solution to it ?
Reply Quote
From here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-presale-downloader-walkthrough

"After the download is complete, the Blizzard Downloader may appear to be stuck. This is actually a normal cleanup phase, which may take several minutes to complete. If you accidentally close the Blizzard Downloader during the cleanup phase, restart the downloader and it will resume where it left off."

When I first downloaded I didn't know this, thought it was finished, so I close it. Now I'm having issues with installing and almost done re-downloading the whole 7.6 GB. So, I don't think the downloader is actually stuck and it'd be best to leave it until it finishes whatever it's doing.
Edited by BonesMcCoy#1869 on 5/14/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ah okay, thanks dude :) its just been stuck at 7,60g for like 20-25 min
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:21 AMPosted by TerranEmUp
Nice portrait Bones...interesting how you got that before CE has even been released...

What? It's the 1000 Protoss 1v1 wins portrait from SC2...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dunno I pre downloaded the 7.6g a while back and the installer gets stuck at 41% so I redid the downloader and that didnt' fix the issue. So I dl'ed their setup file from battle.net. It started a new download with a diable launcher much like the wow launcher and is now downloading 8.06 gigs instead of the 7.6 from the old downloader.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Coastfarm
ah okay, thanks dude :) its just been stuck at 7,60g for like 20-25 min

Odd, does it say "Finished downloading... etc etc"?

Because that's what mine says, and I'm honestly not sure if that means it's completely done or still in the "cleanup phase".
Reply Quote
Yea it says its finished at the bottom of the screen:

Finished downloading ''Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer.''
Edited by Coastfarm#2679 on 5/14/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
okay guys, just wait it out. mine just popped up finally saying it was done :)
Reply Quote
now i just got an error saying:

Blizzard Launcher: Failed to resolve install Data URL from http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch.

Please check your internet connection.

weird thing is that my internet connection is fine ...
Reply Quote
Yeah I just got the same error saying the same thing as you describe, Coastfarm
Reply Quote
Same here, waiting 10 mins now
Reply Quote
yes, after around 20 mins ! window for install is poped up !

just wait :)
Reply Quote
"Blizzard Launcher: Failed to resolve install Data URL from http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" -> does it still say error ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]