Diablo® III

Can't install D3 Newer system required -.-

49 Human Hunter
Since everyone had to be a total douche bag forget it I forgot that everyone in the world was no longer nice to one another what was I thinking.
Edited by Veparz on 5/14/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
I do not believe you when you say you just bough this machine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Never buy pre built machines for gaming..... go to newegg, ncix, tigerdirect etc to get your computer parts and build it yourself
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Sillinar

This. There is no way you JUST bought this machine from BB. Pentium 4s have been off the market in store bought machines for at least the last 3 years.

And the only fix for that is to upgrade your machine or buy a new one.
Edited by Arixan#1530 on 5/14/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

^^^
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Mindman
Never buy pre built machines for gaming..... go to newegg, ncix, tigerdirect etc to get your computer parts and build it yourself

Or at minimum go somewhere that sells computers, ya that means not Best Buy junk.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Mindman
this, even if your a retard and don't know...ask pre-built in 95% of the cases epicly fail for gaming
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Dude I was a junior in high school when the P4 was being sold in new machines. You are trolling.
Reply Quote
Man, that processor is like 10 years old.

Lol, you just bought that machine from Best Buy? Where in the opened items discount bin?

Build PC's yourself. It's a lot of fun and you learn important skills for life in the process...and it saves you money.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I meet all the min requirements except of one says I need

CPU
Minimum: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
You Have: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz

I just bought this machine from Best Buy so please do not tell me that I have to buy a new machine.... Please tell me there's another fix to this other than buying a new machine or I will rip my hair out I will

So you just bought this PC new? The Pentium(R) 4 processors stopped production sometime in 2008. Best Buy just ripped you off (unless that PC cost like $300)
Reply Quote
So your CPU is older than the minimum requirement and you created a thread about how it won't work?

GG

Troll thread extreme
Edited by Fearpoint#1182 on 5/14/2012 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I meet all the min requirements except of one says I need

CPU
Minimum: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+

I just bought this machine from Best Buy so please do not tell me that I have to buy a new machine.... Please tell me there's another fix to this other than buying a new machine or I will rip my hair out I will

So you just bought this PC new? The Pentium(R) 4 processors stopped production sometime in 2008. Best Buy just ripped you off (unless that PC cost like $300)

If you paid $300 for a P4 machine today you got royally ripped off. You can get junk $300 PCs with much more modern CPUs now.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Arixan

This. There is no way you JUST bought this machine from BB. Pentium 4s have been off the market in store bought machines for at least the last 3 years.

And the only fix for that is to upgrade your machine or buy a new one.

Maybe he did JUST buy it, but it was JUST and old/used computer. lol.
Reply Quote

I just bought this machine from Best Buy

Wow this hurts me. If you just bought this then Best Buy is laughing all the way to the bank man. Next time you buy a pre-built, do a little research. P4s are ancient, they must have found this machine in the back of their storage and decided to try to sell it to someone.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Warlock
Pentium 4? Blast from the past. Good luck with that thing.
Reply Quote
Veparz -
What are the specs of your computer?
CPU - ?
RAM - ?
GPU - ?
OS - ?

run dxdiag to get the information
Kenny
Edited by ghostwalkr#1438 on 5/14/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh man thats an old one..
Sorry but if you bought that PC from best buy recently you got ripped off.

That pc is not even worth 400$
Edited by Vertigo101#1370 on 5/14/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
49 Human Hunter
Haha you guys are all pretty funny and Yes I did buy it from Best Buy up here it was 250 for the tower and I AM A GIRL THANK YOU very much. But I guess that's my fault for buying a machine from Best Buy it's like buying a machine from Dell god where are all the good machines
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]