Diablo® III

Can't install D3 Newer system required -.-

Video car for d3 less than 100. Radeon 4870. Recommended in system specs.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Veparz
Since everyone had to be a total douche bag forget it I forgot that everyone in the world was no longer nice to one another what was I thinking.

Veparz - some of us were only trying to help. Seriously though, I would see about taking it back to Best Buy and getting your money back.

Not sure if this is an option, but if there is a local computer store - given them a call and see if they can't set you up with something that's a little more recent that's within your budget. You might be surprised what they might come up with for you.
Reply Quote
GUYS HEAR ME OUT , ok i had the same problem it said my computer is basicly to crap to run diablo 3 and it wasnt installing it than what i did is i went to windwos update and updated for every thing it asked me for and i totaly turnd off my windows defender off and when i tried again it worked for my laptop and my pc it could be because of some update that it gives u that message so look for updates , this might sound unprofesional but it worked for me and i know it wont help every 1 but i hope it helps some and btw when i installed it it said some driver was out of date but who cares as long as i can play it fine no problems at all just sometimes servers full:) my pc is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz memory ram 2gb only :P system type 32bit . blizzard wont update ur pc u have to do it if u need to .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]