Diablo® III

Boss killer build?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WhVQiP!ZYc!cbZZaZ

let me hear what you have to say about this. i jus figured that alot of crit and alot of dmg buffs would make a great boss killer (PRE-INFERNO!). Alos to use WW as a healing ability.

any thought?
Reply Quote
If you're going for bosses I'd make sure to toss in something defensive. Ignore Pain /w the 20% damage -> health rune would be a good replacement for Overpower. Also not sure if you played D2 but having Frenzy and Whirlwind is just kind of silly. Once you get up to 5 stacks of Frenzy you just rip through everything which makes Whirlwind a bit useless.
Reply Quote
Wow great info sounds good, I read the strategy guide and it states that recommended skills on most bosses are bash, hammer of ancients, sprint ancient spear, call of ancients etc.. Regardless everyone has diff play styles so it will be fun to play around with all skills an see what performs the best, no doubt inferno will be crazy Times a million there Hp is in the millions

Azmodan stats are LV 28 with 48,000 life...inferno is LV 63 and 38million HP

Diablo is LV 30 With 127,000 life so obviously he would be the hardest to kill
Inferno LV 63 with an amazing 67,499 million HP. WTF lol
It's truely going to be Epic killing diablo in INFERNO.... Can't wait
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]