Diablo® III

Error 12

This battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)

WTH is this? I purchased the digital download of the game. I downloaded and installed just fine. Anyone know whats going on?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)

WTH is this? I purchased the digital download of the game. I downloaded and installed just fine. Anyone know whats going on?

1) What country do you live in?
2) What server are you trying to log into?
Reply Quote
US and...let me check hmm Asia
Reply Quote
GLobal Play isn't enabled yet. Wait until the US zone goes live.
Reply Quote
35 Goblin Warrior
05/14/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Finn
GLobal Play isn't enabled yet. Wait until the US zone goes live.
Reply Quote
Some people can not be helped.....move along this one is already too far gone !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/14/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Valentino

Then your account is flagged for the Americas server group, and thus you must wait until 12:01am PDT to be able to log in.

Global Play, which will allow you to play on other server groups other than you're attached to, doesn't go online until 12:01am PDT as well.
Reply Quote
yeah some how I must of click the Asia in the drop down when I was looking at it.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Taelos

Then your account is flagged for the Americas server group, and thus you must wait until 12:01am PDT to be able to log in.

Global Play, which will allow you to play on other server groups other than you're attached to, doesn't go online until 12:01am PDT as well.

Actually - I think Global Play doesn't necessary start at 12:01am PDT. I thought I read somewhere that it will start "soon" after all regions are launched.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/14/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Valentino
yeah some how I must of click the Asia in the drop down when I was looking at it.

Na, you were probably thinking you could scam the system and select Asia and start playing before anyone else in the US. THen got scared when it said "your account did not have a Diablo III license attached to it."

LOL
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Àlphaömega

Na, you were probably thinking you could scam the system and select Asia and start playing before anyone else in the US. THen got scared when it said "your account did not have a Diablo III license attached to it."

LOL

Don't worry, I did the same thing. LOL
Reply Quote
Hahahaha...I tried and got the same error...bumper
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
Well, your battle net account is probably US. As is mine, regardless of the fact that I actually am in Europe, i will have to play on "the americas" server region with my battle net account for it to work.

They will establish global play soon after release, I am sure this is just to stop everyone from the US/Au to not flood EU servers to play as quick as they can. Fear not, this also adds fairness to anyone going for world first in their respective region.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/14/2012 03:08 PMPosted by FcukNoobs
I have the global version of the game, and I am trying to connect to play on EU server, but it is not letting me and it says the error?

Is your "country of residence" in your b.net account set to USA? if it is, you'll probably unlock it with US servers.

Also, if any GMs are looking at this thread, I am also getting error 12. Living in europe now, but can't login due to "no license", even if i have a CE attached...
Reply Quote
65 Human Hunter
I want to know what server we Aussies are meant to log onto. The Asia server (which we normally use) says I don't have a license (I have a CE license), the Europe server is busy, and the American server is down. There is NO Oceania server.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
MUST PLAY NOW! kittens.
Reply Quote
I am having the same error. I am an american living in Asia right now. I cannot login (error 12) because I'm guessing my home region is still set to USA. I wish they had a global region setting for us globe trotters, or other people that do not fit the "home region" classification system. I bought my copy while in China, yet cannot access the Asian server. I guess I will not get to play until global play is enabled. GG blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]