Diablo® III

Insert disc and redownloading

Alright, with the original downloader, it would hit 1% install then say i have to reinsert disc. But, with the new downloader i tried, it installs to 10% but then starts downloading the whole game again. But the folder that it installs into has a file size of 7.6 gbs. Why does it install that much, but still try and download it when i already have the game. I also tried changing the directories to many different places.

My Tome 2 file is a .part. Does that have anything to do with it? the rest of the tomes dont have any parts. Do i have to delete the Tome2.part and redownload that one?

Please help.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same problem. Some have said there's a way to just repair the corrupted .part tome file(s) you may have, but I couldn't find any way to do so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]