Diablo® III

Video Card Not Supported?

After purchasing, Downloading, and installing it now tells me my video card is not accepted, like could have not said something earlier?

i have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4903441037

Unfortunately, it's on the list of unsupported video cards :x
Reply Quote
Upgrade time.... silver lining: card quality has improved drastically, and prices have come down enough that sub $150 cards will run D3 very well.

Of course if it's a laptop you, need a new one.

Store bought desktop wise, Power supply and video card both likely need upgraded, see pcpartpicker.com for shopping the parts within your budget.

If you have no budget, you are indeed out of luck until then.

Radeon 7770 and a 550+ watt PSU is where I would start, or 550ti if Nvidia fanboy. ;)
Edited by Badfinger#1431 on 5/14/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
it is a desktop model. is it easy to do my self?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
05/14/2012 02:44 PMPosted by CommanderAL
it is a desktop model. is it easy to do my self?

yes its easy to do yourself. but if you aren't sure how to do it, most computer stores will install the card for you, but it will probably cost you a bit extra.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Priest
Using an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 and getting the unsupported error but I don't see it on the list.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I have a Radeon 4800 HD and it ran beta just fine ... why AFTER I played Beta is it telling me I can't play the game cause my card isn't supported. ???? I'm not going to upgrade when it can run Beta for weeks just fine but wont run now that the game is out.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
There is a sticky above about the Radeon 4000 series you folks are mentioning. Follow the directions there to get your DxDiag file and post it. They want help solving the issue.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
K so buddy of mine just told me ...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HIT ESCAPE WHEN THE MESSAGE POPS UP
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-unsupported-video-card-list
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]