Diablo® III

>< ...... 12am

85 Tauren Druid
ok its now 5:37 perth time and the servers r still down i only been waiting for a few hours and they still not up whats going on and y havnt we been updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Big up perth dnb and dubstep massive

were going to hell
Reply Quote
what, perth is not bristol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
rofl as long as i get too play it soon i'll be happy >S all this waiting geeting a bit retarded now .

and im kool with hell sounds interesting
Reply Quote
like 8 hours and 20 mintues till this unlocks what a joke.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
O_o 8 hrs wtf na dude that puts whats been said for us a load of !@#$ how the hell can they be doing such a large patch when ppl have got everything timed too log onand if thats the case y arnt we being giving more info
Reply Quote
5 Undead Warlock
check sticky's :) more specifically check server UNLOCK times...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4768356978
Reply Quote
59 Human Hunter
5pm AEST. NOT HAPPY JAN!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
10AM AND ITS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ANY IDEAS?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
The game is NOT up yet, the maint message is just because the game has not officially launched yet!

Yes in Australia we could buy it early but the game does not go live until 5pm (Brisbane time) which is midnight in the US.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Oi...we Kiwi's gotta wait for it to go live at 7pm! you got it easy!
Reply Quote
lol Is it bad that I'm looking forward to hearing all the why isn't it up already throughout the day cause we could get the game earlier then server opens?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]