Diablo® III

Finished the client, sitting at 0% install

Having the same issue, stuck at 0 percent.... Did pretty much everfything in this post, no joy8 :(
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 06:10 PMPosted by BananaHamock
Having the same issue, stuck at 0 percent.... Did pretty much everfything in this post, no joy8 :(

Silly question but how long did you wait for the installer? It can stay at 0% for some for a very long time, or even throughout the whole install which for me, was about 30minutes.
Reply Quote
Half hour, but i also went check the directory it should be installing something in, and it's showing nothing,no files being created... This is so frustrating.
Reply Quote
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I am facing the same problem. Vista Ultimate 64 user here. However trying all the things others posted, this worked for me.

1. Go to your C Drive: program files (x86)
2. Create a new folder and name it: Diablo III
3. Restart the launcher, if it works you will immediately see 1% downloading on the downloader.
4. Wait for it to complete and run the game.

I works for me as a vista user and not sure for the rest.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 06:17 PMPosted by BananaHamock
Half hour, but i also went check the directory it should be installing something in, and it's showing nothing,no files being created... This is so frustrating.

And you've checked the directory where you are installing from, and installing to compare to my previous posts? Disable Antivirus, Defense + or any other anti-tampering software you might have? Deleted the bnet folders and/or the setup file and redownloaded?

Gosh if that doesn't work I'm really stuck for answers, that may have to be taken up with Blizzard Support, I know they are already watching this thread, so fingers crossed you should hear something soon.

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I am facing the same problem. Vista Ultimate 64 user here. However trying all the things others posted, this worked for me.

1. Go to your C Drive: program files (x86)
2. Create a new folder and name it: Diablo III
3. Restart the launcher, if it works you will immediately see 1% downloading on the downloader.
4. Wait for it to complete and run the game.

I works for me as a vista user and not sure for the rest.

That sounds like a good idea, try that guys and see if it works. If so, this points to access violation in the directory rights.
Edited by GoldX#1933 on 5/14/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. However, I already have a Diablo 3 fold which is 7.68gb in size.

Thoughts? Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi Nedin,

Which part of the % you are stucked on? I know that someone of the others are stucked at 77%. that is because from that 77%, you com will be downloading content from the server and it is I believe 36mb in size. Then followed by a second download I think 12mb? After that its done.
Reply Quote
My client says 0%

I had the beta downloaded, but I uninstalled that. Could that be it?

Thanks for the quick response!
Reply Quote
It just seems like it's not connecting to servers for the download. I'm not getting any download speed.

The client itself says it has download 0.06GB in total.
Edited by Nedin#1526 on 5/14/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm... I am not too sure about this, perhaps you restart from the beginning. Delete all beta related files, folders etc. If you will, delete the installed files for D3 in your C drive and then try what I had listed above. I think it may be the file directory issue. Hope this helps
Reply Quote
Fearless J, tried your advice to manually insert Diablo III folder in Program Files(x86) and it worked. game is now installing (very very slowly but its working.) I have Windows 7.
Reply Quote
Having the same problem. So far, 5 hours testing and tying and no results yet.

Sick internet of 1mb, can't redownload everything.
Reply Quote
Did you guys try what was suggested in post #54 & #55
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How many installer tomes are we supposed to have btw? 3 or 4?
Reply Quote
Running vista on my desktop and it doesnt work but on my laptop with windows 7 ran fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Having the same problem tried everything on this thread. WERE IZ UZ BLIZZ!?!?!1!ONE1?!?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Malvric
How many installer tomes are we supposed to have btw? 3 or 4?

Three, i've just checked my folder.
Reply Quote
Did you guys try what was suggested in post #54 & #55

I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING bro, believe me.

Anyway, i'm really tired of no1 from Blizzard giving a feedback. It's also an easy fix: they just need a setup without the SO limitation... *sigh* guess i won't be playing here at 4 am.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]