Diablo® III

Error 315300 rears its ugly head once again.

Error 315300, the very same thing that prevented me from participating in Diablo open weekend beta came back to hunt me on live, as I feared. Before anyone asks; as I am well over 19, I believe I can enter my account name and password correctly. It's identical with my account login, which works, no spaces or whatever. I guess I can try changing my password back and forth or something, though I belive this is not the issue. I suspect the problem might lie in some corrupted path down in the install, but as ALL the helpful threads have been deleted, I am at loss of what to do. Help?
Reply Quote
Hmm... might as well try and reinstall the whole thing and if, or should I say when, it doesn't work, I'll go to sleep, bitterly envious of the rest of the world. Hooray for me.
Reply Quote
thats messed man. are you using an authenticator as well?
Reply Quote
Same here....
Reply Quote
No, I am not using an authenticator. More trouble than it's worth, it seemed to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am having the same issue. I had a problem with 315300 during beta as well. I just got through uninstalling and reinstalling the entire client and just received the 315300 error message again. I've tried old passwords/emails double checked to make sure there were no spaces or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
I played the beta fine but I'm also experiencing this error among 3 others when I try to log into the EU server

The other annoying one being Error 12 which says something like my account doesn't have D3 access
Reply Quote
I haven't participated in any previous D3 betas, got the game via Annual Pass,
and I also get the infamous error 315300, though my login details are correct.

I tried googling it, but most of the topics regarding this issue were on the beta forums and were deleted.

Ps.: Region is set to EU by default and has never been changed.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna try and reïnstall it...curious ...
Reply Quote
Okay, reinstall solved it for me. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you can get in soon guys!
Reply Quote
hmm ok I'll try reinstalling then :(
Reply Quote
Ow, make sure you don't copy/paste your password from the login screen, you'll be copy/pasting nothing more then ***. You have to copy/paste your password for login/spam from a word doc or sth like that.
Reply Quote
Hmmm, reïnstalled, still getting the error....grrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
reinstalling helpt ty
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
any updates on this?
Reply Quote
You shouldn't have to re-install. Two steps to work-around this issue:

• Navigate to C:\Programdata. You have to set folder options to show hidden folders.
    Delete battle.net and blizzard entertainment folders and try launching Diablo.
  • If the error persists, create a new Windows user account with admin privileges, and launch the game from that profile. It's a dirty fix, but it works guaranteed.
  • There seems to be an error with agent.exe assigning itself elevated permissions if you look in the log file. No clue why it gets admin privileges fine on the new windows user profile and not the original one.
    Edited by WhitePowder#1700 on 5/14/2012 8:41 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Check if the C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache Folder has the Administrator Group, User Group and Owner in the Foldersettings
    Reply Quote
    Following white powders first bullet point fixed the issue for me.
    Reply Quote
    any further info about this error?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]