Diablo® III

Installing stuck at 0% try this

Okay if u had already downloaded client via site the launcher creates a folder called diablo III.temp close the installer delete it create a new folder and call it diablo III start installer go threw the same accepting terms etc and it should start installing sadly im stuck at 1% but yeah problems are kinda messed up should of let the beta ppl install early and get this stuff out of the way or something
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
I was installing the game on a s***y computer to see how it'd go. It was stuck at 0% the entire time, but I left it running anyway. After about 30min I closed the launcher and when I reopened it Diablo III was already installed and started downloading.
Reply Quote
i have no problem dowloading client and its the installing the game thats the sad part even worse that korea is playing diablo 3 as we speak great going blizz
Edited by starwolfy#1440 on 5/14/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)