Diablo® III

Radeon 6700M Not Supported

I'm having some trouble with my Mac running Windows 7 via Boot Camp and starting Diablo III up. The game is completely downloaded, I have no updates to do via Windows Update and I've attempted to install the most recent video card drivers from AMD's website.

I'm running a 21.5" iMac from late-2011 with a Radeon 6770M in it and have no idea what to do. :( I've decided to download and install the game in OS X to attempt to play there, but I feel like the game will run more smoothly in a Windows environment.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could do? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
If you getting an error stating your graphics card is not supported. Instead of hitting OK hit ESC and the game should boot
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Sporky
If you getting an error stating your graphics card is not supported. Instead of hitting OK hit ESC and the game should boot

Yeah, I've seen that this works, but I also don't want it to not work one day if there is a legitimate problem. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]