Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I noted 2 problems with the D3 Launcher, who are happening since the Beta
(I did deleted the beta files and the battle.net folder to do a clean install)
Launcher top menu doesn't show up, its just a grey square instead of the buttons
- this is happening with the MoP Launcher also btw
- i just found out that this happens when using Aero with some different theme (the ones you get on Devianart for example). Probably something do to with the way the new launcher menus are written.
Cannot "Pin this program to taskbar"
- The option doesn't show up like it does with others programs
- not related to the theme problem or any program installed, even the wow and mop launchers can be pinned, just the D3 can't
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 x64-based PC
Asus P5Q DELUXE
AMD HD 5850 / Catalyst 12.3
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz, 4037 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. 2201, 21/05/2009
SMBIOS Version: 2.5
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 4,00 GB
- I'm referring to the "Diablo III Launcher.exe" file
- I just noted that the "Diablo III Shortcut", located in the Start Menu, can be pinned. But its not the same as it runs the launcher, opening a new program in the taskbar instead of just "expanding" the pinned program like it happens with other pinned programs.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.