Diablo® III

Diablo III\Bnet\battle.net.dll UUUUGGGGH!!!

AT 11% i got an error saying The Installer was unable to read the file "Diablo III\Bnet\battle.net.dll". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown> --for example, scratched or dirty CD-Rom/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. The error code was 3...... anyone have an idea... did it again shortly after hitting 2% second go round.

Also I did play beta no problems... sooo i dont know I know my computer for sure can run it.
Edited by BloodMace#1135 on 5/14/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got the same message, however, when the installer starts to install, after the TAC.
Reply Quote
I got the same thing too , second time i have downloaded thie game and a different problem each time :(
Reply Quote
Getting the same error.
Hoping this new client will fix it.
Seems some files were missing from my pre-ordered download.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/New_Downloaders_for_English_and_German-12_05_2012

Says it will download only the missing files.

UPDATE: The above link worked. In game now.
Edited by AnTaibhse#2800 on 5/15/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]