Diablo® III

Digital Download asking for a disc???

85 Draenei Paladin
During install it continuously asks for me to put a disc back into the tray at 41%, although I have the digital download. Anyone else having this issue and found a fix? I already checked my hardrive and it's fine. Memory is fine as well. Using Vista and trying to install on my user to see if it will have the same issue.
Edited by Shadowbladez#1516 on 5/14/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Just close the window instead of clicking OK
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You must have closed the installer downloader at 99% (When it was not one)... Go to your folder you were installing to (Diablo 3 Installer) and delete anything with .part at the end of it... in your case it should be "Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part" ... delete it and rerun the installer on the folder... make sure not to do a complete fresh reinstall or it will take you even longer lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
K thanks. I'll try that.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Installer tome part 3 did have the .part after it and i did not close it manualy, so it must have crashed at the end of it or something. thanks for the help :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
had the same prob with tome 3.mpqe.part so i jjust delete the thome 3 and click setup again and reinstall right?
Reply Quote
Jenova i have "had" same problem. i started the downloader again, When it says Finished dont click Close. Just wait it out. it fixed my part file. installing again.

so try start downloader before you try delete to download again :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It's what I am doing. Won't know if it works until it's finished in about 2 hours
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
{Kurk Jenova i have "had" same problem. i started the downloader again, When it says Finished dont click Close. Just wait it out. it fixed my part file. installing again.

so try start downloader before you try delete to download again :)}

Wish i woulda tried that first O.o
Reply Quote
i deleted my part file 3 times. im very angry. ruined my "day off for d3" even payd extra money to buy digital not to stand in a line to go get CD version.. i shud have got original version.,.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Im having the same problem, tried the solution Airanz suggested but didn't work..Any other suggestions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]