Diablo® III

Error: Localization.xml not found

The installation finished with this msg, Can someone help me out?
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
Go in Diablo III\Updates, delete the file d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ and try again.

If you get the same error, download the file from:
http://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Updates/d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ
Save in "Diablo III\Updates" and start the launcher.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot!!
Reply Quote
help i just got this error during install, around 60% closed downloaded that link posted above and it was already in the update folder, so I copied over it??? now install starts all over again!! It took an hour just to get to 60% wtf helppp!!!
Edited by kinglunchb0x#1634 on 5/15/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 09:18 AMPosted by kinglunchb0x
help i just got this error during install, around 60% closed downloaded that link posted above and it was already in the update folder, so I copied over it??? now install starts all over again!! It took an hour just to get to 60% wtf helppp!!!

Im also installing from disc if that makes a difference
Reply Quote
bump still no luck, anyone else found something to fix this?
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error, along with 2-3 other errors that result in the install being cancelled. When I search for the DiabloIII\Updates that someone mentioned earlier its not showing up anywhere on my computer. Thoughts, anyone?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Miachan
I'm getting the same error, along with 2-3 other errors that result in the install being cancelled. When I search for the DiabloIII\Updates that someone mentioned earlier its not showing up anywhere on my computer. Thoughts, anyone?

the first time i got this msg i found the folder in the diablo II directory, i replaced the file recommend and still got it, so I delted everything and am starting over its at 49% right now, when i go back to look for the d3 directory its labeled daiblo III.temp folder with no update folder inside... im wondering what % did u get to before u got the msg??
Reply Quote
0% for me, this is so anoying, 1h and half that i'm trying to instal + 5 hour download.... REALLY
Reply Quote
Did not seem to work. Worth a shot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]