Diablo® III

Compensation!!!!

I say we petition for some form of compensation for the lack of communication, time, money, bandwidth, support, etc lost during tonight from Blizzard. In my opinion if they waved the %15 transaction fee to Pay Pal for the first week-month it might make a difference. Any other thoughts because this is pathetic after 12 years of waiting that I will not be able to join my friends at launch as well as many others you will get the jump start!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I say we don't.
Reply Quote
I guess you live in USA right ?

If yes, I can understand you want a lawsuit. lol /sarcasm.

Else I don't see the point of your post in technical support sorry :(
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
The multitudes of people having problems with the game no doubt has Blizzard flabbergasted with complaints and I'm sure that they've had people working around the clock trying to address each problem. Just because they haven't responded to your thread (and I know that feeling) doesn't mean they don't know that there is a problem. Just hang in there!
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Is there a specific Technical Support issue that you need assistance with TheThrone? Suggestions belong in General.
Reply Quote
How can you honestly expect a support team of 200+ individuals to be able to handle within minutes the requests for help from thousands of people who's questions may not even have an answer yet?

How about we learn this cool little virtue called patience. You've waited 10 years for this game; you can wait 1 more day for them to work out the kinks.
Reply Quote
But there are so many threads about a problem tons of people are having. The OS error problem. What kind of stupid thing detects your OS and bases if you are allowed to install on it. There are 0 replies about this. I probably don't even get to play with my friends. They're all going to overlevel me tomorrow as I sit and try to find the answer to this ignored problem. And I'll get more and more overleveled, to the point where I will have no motivation. I understand there are people who are fine soloing, but playing with my friends was a huge reason I bought this game. This is so offtopic, but I just had to express my emotions after 7 hours of trying to fix an error not a single blue has replied about.
Reply Quote
I am not trying to bring down the big bad corporate or anything but many people would agree with me who have the download overwrite issue that bandwidth is not cheap!
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Regardless, this is not the place for suggestions. Please post in General unless you have a specific Tech Support problem to be resolved. These sorts of off topic threads are against the forum CoC and you would not want to end up disciplined!
Reply Quote
I JUST bought the game and I get home....and the installer stays at 0%....any fix to this? wtf is going on?
Reply Quote
I'm all for a blue moving it to the proper section, I just felt as though people who are suffering from lack of customer support which I totally understand you can not answer a million posts but the people who are most effected are circulating this forum right now!
Reply Quote
wow, i shouldnt have been suprised seeing a post like this, there are almost always some delays, and i guarantee you will be able to play with your friends when they fix it and both they and you are able to connect. There are plenty of threads and notice and communication here about the delay in the launch.
The d3 servers are down because they had many problems during the asia launch. they have taken them down and announced they will bring them up at 12:01 am Pacific time to give them some time to fix it before having to make any more announcements.
I would not be surprised though if they needed a little longer than this as many of the problems as you can find on posts here yourself have been revolving around asking for a physical disk on digital download copies and saying keys are invalid etc.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Priest
Jesus dude the game hasn't even come out yet for America and your already complaining?
I'm guessing your one of the thousands who complained about WoW for no reason and still play it.
Shut up honestly
Reply Quote
My solution is at least valid, at least when Blizzard Apologizes we would know they meant it.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:44 PMPosted by SumTem
But there are so many threads about a problem tons of people are having. The OS error problem. What kind of stupid thing detects your OS and bases if you are allowed to install on it. There are 0 replies about this. I probably don't even get to play with my friends. They're all going to overlevel me tomorrow as I sit and try to find the answer to this ignored problem. And I'll get more and more overleveled, to the point where I will have no motivation. I understand there are people who are fine soloing, but playing with my friends was a huge reason I bought this game. This is so offtopic, but I just had to express my emotions after 7 hours of trying to fix an error not a single blue has replied about.

i lost count of the threads addressing the os concerns, its in the technical support section (here) of the forums, different countries have different levels of freedom on their internet, china is famous for how much it censors it and your os reports your location. Most every installer for any program out there detects your os and if you are allowed to install it. go to one of those many replies, there are several with fixes and work arounds, even ones with blue posts/replies (in the future i'd look before making a comment like there are none when there are dozens, as a quick skim would have turned them up)
Reply Quote
still havnt got past setup files ffs!
Reply Quote
Maybe they should have addressed these problems before the launch...
Many of these problems existed in the betas; blizz is slacking and we get to deal with it.
Reply Quote
I can understand why Blizzard is not making much of a response to all of the Pre-Download problems. Its a PR thing. It's also to avoid confusion.

Not everyone has the same issue with their download, which makes it harder for Blizzard to respond properly. Blizzard knows that not everyone can sort through their install files and modify things.

They did however muck this pre-download fiasco up pretty bad, and I'm sure a select group of the staff is getting chewed out pretty bad right now.

Mistakes happen. No company is perfect no matter how much cash, or intelligent people they have on their staff.
Reply Quote
hey guys you hear that? :) its the beautiful music coming from my Diablo 3 install! I guess you wouldn't hear it over your insistent nagging. Grow up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]