Diablo® III

Compensation!!!!

Almost every major game of this stature has similar launch problems, and similar feelings of betrayal and anxiety/anticipation. Wait a few weeks, and no one will care or remember that for less than 24 hours after the game went live, some people didn't get to play (I'm excited too, but these things happen; its dang hard to get it all running smoothly no matter how hard you try). Regardless of whatever was paraded about as being available at launch, sometimes you just gotta chill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dude even if I don't get to play tonight, I won't care. Because I know they are working around the clock trying to fix anything they can before it goes live. Quit being a brat.
Edited by Jackjagalos on 5/14/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well the masses have spoken, a game of this magnitude just can rattle players. I was not trying to attack Blizzard just looking for solutions from a customers point of view sorry guys.
Reply Quote
I rly hate trolls, especially from WoW who let there wallets talk and don't realize there are cards that can support the game, that are still only a few years old. And i will probably have a billion more trolls try n type paragraphs to me after posting this. But my care box is empty ijs.

Anyway i hope they update the " non supported graphics card" shyt, or they will have a lot more angry people, then a awesome player base. And i TOTALLY AGREE there should be compensation on the digital AND hard copy's, if they don't patch it.
Reply Quote
i just want to beable to use my diablo 2 names b4 any 1 else can claim them >.>
Reply Quote
I say we petition for some form of compensation for the lack of communication, time, money, bandwidth, support, etc lost during tonight from Blizzard. In my opinion if they waved the %15 transaction fee to Pay Pal for the first week-month it might make a difference. Any other thoughts because this is pathetic after 12 years of waiting that I will not be able to join my friends at launch as well as many others you will get the jump start!!!!!
Reply Quote
I AGREE BLIZZARD JUST SEND THE MONEY TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO GLAD I TOOK OFF WORK FOR THIS GARBAGE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think they should double your PayPal percentage until you can learn patience.
Reply Quote
F***ing pathetic attitude. No one owes you trolls anything.
Reply Quote
I was fully expecting the server strain on launch. Anyone who thought otherwise was very naive, and should not be making demands. In fact I am surprised that it only took an hour and a half to fix the problem on their end. Their hard work to support us gamers is all we should need.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:36 PMPosted by TheThrone
I say we petition for some form of compensation for the lack of communication, time, money, bandwidth, support, etc lost during tonight from Blizzard. In my opinion if they waved the %15 transaction fee to Pay Pal for the first week-month it might make a difference. Any other thoughts because this is pathetic after 12 years of waiting that I will not be able to join my friends at launch as well as many others you will get the jump start!!!!!

I say you suck it up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well i spent several hours of my "work time t"rying to fix this issue..
even that's hundreds of euros i forgive BLizz because i know the numbnuts considering expecting things....
but well "who could have expected millions of users for the most anticipitaded game of the yeaqr)
cough insert (random number of beer here)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The fact of the matter is that the problems haven't been fixed or even properly addressed(for most problems). We're getting a huge lack of customer support on these issues and are being left with no information if the problems that some of us are facing are even in fact being worked on. With so many problems being brought up, one person shedding some light saying at the very least, something along the lines of "Okay guys, we know about the problem and are doing our best to rectify the situation and have the game in a playable state as soon as possible. Feel free to check "this forum post" for more information on when the servers may become more stable.". I don't think many people are here are expecting OMG FIX MY PROBLEM NOW! I've made a post myself about my specific problem, citing error logs and describing what happened right before my issues and I've not gotten a single bit of info. I think it makes TONS of sense that I can log into the European server but not the NA server. The big picture here is that it seems like a bunch of silly problems that are going on that should have been caught at some other time. Some of these problems were even reported during beta (regarding Agent.exe) and still haven't been addressed as the game went live. Do you guys honestly think the people having install problems is fair to them? Ok yes, the servers are unstable anyway and they can't play probably, but that doesn't mean they should be annoyed by not being able to install the game from a form of physical media (DvD/CD). That's just absurd that the physical media form of instillation won't work. While some of the !@#$%ing here is actually un-called for, a good portion of it, I feel, is actually to be expected and reasonable. A company of this magnitude should have had predicted and been ready for any of these problems that people are experiencing. My main idea in this tower of fkng text is this... Let people ^-*!@ if they want to #$%^-. They paid for the game and expect to play. Server lag under heavy strain is expected, but this is completely different. For those that have said things along the lines of "suck it up", you should go *!@#$%^-*e with a hammer. Thanks to those that have read this long !@# post. Now Blizzard, I say this as politely as possible... Get off your multi-billion dollar asses and provide some adequate customer service.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sure there is "TONS" of legal issues but hey why wont we FOCUS on getting the game running...
i my self despise it became server based...sure cut of pirates..(idiots takes 2 mins to find a pvt server)
Oh well amkes me almost QQ..
Sincerely Computer freak and Blizz Fan
Reply Quote
Due to the delay in granting access to the game contents on the night between may 14 and may 15, which caused inconveniences to many players from U.S. and the European countries, we are thinking about a classaction to be taken against Blizzard.
If you consider you have suffered a damage for not beeing able to play at the time you were promised you would be, and are interested in keeping in touch with us, you can send your First name, Last name and Battletag to the address
diablo3classaction@gmail.com
and you'll be added to a mailing list, so you can receive further information.

Playing from the promised time was the only contractual reason of any pre purchase.
For the hype has been created trough the years no one can say that Blizzard couldn't figure a DDoS like situation. Facts are facts, all the rest is mere opinion.
Reply Quote
I'm assuming you're just a troll hoping to fill in the next 90 minutes. To that end: Are you nuts? You want Blizzard to compensate you for lost bandwidth? To do that, you would need to prove that you actually incurred a financial loss from the downloader issues. Go ahead and gather up your proof, because I'd love to see it

Unless Rogers keeps digital records of every downloads which they probably would not offer out in this case I would obviously be unable to prove financial loss but that does not mean it did not happen to me and many others. If they did not make such a huge claim about how this would save time and even offer it to WoW anual pass holders free (I am not one of them), the fact that it was used as a marketing pitch just annoys me.

honestly switch to tech savvy rogers is balls. Tech savvy use bell lines and they offer unlimited 5/1 for 40$ a month
Edited by Falcor#1773 on 5/15/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]