Diablo® III

Launching... ***FIXED***

I fixed the problem! Go to your Diablo III folder, create a new folder, name it backup, move the folder labeled Updates to this backup folder. Start client. Worked for me.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Desi
I fixed the problem! Go to your Diablo III folder, create a new folder, name it backup, move the folder labeled Updates to this backup folder. Start client. Worked for me.

didn't work. it tried to load for a few seconds longer then the launcher disappeared and nothing came up. it still shows as running on my task manager
Reply Quote
Damn it worked so weel for me i thought it would be THE solution...
I had tried everything else and then this worked, sry man.
Reply Quote
Damn it worked so weel for me i thought it would be THE solution...
I had tried everything else and then this worked, sry man.

appreciate the help. obviously, a lot of people are having this issue and no blues will say anything. i am going to be thoroughly disappointed if i took off work and can't play
Reply Quote
This solution WORKED for me. THANK YOU!!!!!
Reply Quote
Worked. once a time... and next time nope...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm having the same problem. however I've figured out a temporary fix to get in game.

-Restart computer / or end agent process
-delete agent folder in the battlenet folder (C:\ProgramData) then click battlenet and the agent folder will be in there.
-Try opening up diablo 3 again
-after it updates and says game is up to date click play repeatedly until it goes grey
-d3 should then within 2 min open up for you

d3 runs slow up until you join a game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]