Diablo® III

Pre-download demands CD?

Pre-downloaded the install last week after purchase. Went to run it this evening and it keeps demanding I insert the CD which I obviously do not have. Downloading the whole thing again now anyhow, but what gives?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
This means that some of the tome files are not complete, thus asking for a backup copy.

Try running the Blizzard Downloader again and see if it helps. If the issue persist, try downloading the game via the new installer we have on Battle.net: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Reply Quote
Already downloading the new installer. But thanks for getting back to me so damned fast!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
:) I'm here to helps. I'll be working overnight to help our Mac Community play Diablo III.

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Reply Quote
i had this same problem all day, finally i had to turn off my firevault and everything worked fine..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]