Diablo® III

Loving the WD idea!

Im new hardly played any online games. TO those exp players can you help me with a build to follow? I like the idea of summoning stuff :) I have no clue what to do. Do you only use 6 skills? Or do you use a lot more than 6 skills? Just need a decent WD build i know the game is new but i don't want to lvl the wrong stuff ya know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Any beasties in particular you wanted to summon? Have you looked at the spell lists or videos on youtube? There's zombie dogs, zombies, toads, fetish demons, bats, spiders...lots o stuff! One thing with leveling you'll run into is how easy it is to try different stuff. You don't have to invest in the long-haul, just pick what you like and try things out as you go.

Beyond that, in terms of things to keep in mind for your build, there's a great post called COMPREHENSIVE WITCH DOCTOR BUILD GUIDE on these WD forums. I think its still on the first page here. If its not just throw that title into the site search engine.

Hope that helps!

(PS-Yes, you'll only use 6 skills at any one time.)
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Beyond that, in terms of things to keep in mind for your build, there's a great post called COMPREHENSIVE WITCH DOCTOR BUILD GUIDE on these WD forums. I think its still on the first page here. If its not just throw that title into the site search engine.

I'm flattered!

Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4927183159?page=1
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
^ yeah that one, lol. and no problem, you did all the hard work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]