Diablo® III

Digital Copy Nonsese

85 Troll Mage
Can I just get a refund for the digital copy and go buy the hard copy tommorow so I don't have to deal with all this nonsense.
Reply Quote
You'll still have to deal with all this "nonsense" to get the patch, so you're not saving yourself any effort. You'll need to fix the problem.
Reply Quote
I seriously wish I could get a refund for my digital copy. Ive been trying to download it for a week, and It wont finish. I should have gotten a hard copy. this is bull!@#$. Ive been a loyal blizzard player since warcraft 2, and Ive never had an issue like this.
Reply Quote
dont bother releasing the game if people cant even play it, is it possible to get the refund for the digital copy or not?
Reply Quote
The only thing different between the digital and hard copy is the CD. That's it. You still have to insert the CD, download the launcher, wait for the download of 7.6GB+ to finish, install, and use the launcher to play.
Reply Quote
i just want to return the game and be done with it, ive tried to play and all i get is error msg's. u would think blizzard would know how to handle servers considering they made wow, but instead i go out buy a new computer just for the game to find out the game doesn't even work. blizzard should give there head a shake.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Skilz
i just want to return the game and be done with it, ive tried to play and all i get is error msg's. u would think blizzard would know how to handle servers considering they made wow, but instead i go out buy a new computer just for the game to find out the game doesn't even work. blizzard should give there head a shake.

Sweet. So go call Blizz or email them and let them know you want a refund. The forums is not the place to ask for one and nobody here (including the moderators) are going to be able to give you $60.
Reply Quote
meanwhile, I will be happily playing my game with one less impatient person on my servers. Honestly people, it is not the end of the world. Your issues will eventually be corrected. Instant support and gratification is just impossible with a game release of this magnitude. There are plenty of people who are having absolutely no problem as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]