Diablo® III

Still Error 12 on Asian servers

bought the digital download a while back and installed it last night. guess what, it don't work.

i trawled through the error 12 threads and noticed i wasn't the only one.

i tried everything! EVERYTHING! went and double checked all the regions and such and I'm still getting ERROR 12!!!! >:(

so GMs have to manually flag us for it to be ok? what gives? who is managing the singapore players?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Global play is not yet activated so if you are flagged as being in a US region, which Australian and part of SE Asia is, then you have to wait until the US servers launch at Midnight. Global play will be enabled sometime (not specified) after all regions launch.
Reply Quote
I'm in Japan, I got the digital copy but its global region and still getting, Error 12.

On my Battle.net account my Country of Residence is set to Japan but now that I checked my copy of Diablo 3 its' GLOBAL.

Lucky I slept in today, rarely do these server log in games go well at launch these days...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]