Diablo® III

error 12

65 Goblin Warlock
i canot login the game,shows error12
Reply Quote
me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo should we wait until 3o'clock? (eastern time)
Reply Quote
I get error too! Hopefully come 7pm (Auckland time) I'll be able to log in!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
i have also got error 12 so i got no idea
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm getting error 12 too, don't know if its because of the wow annual pass or just because blizz seems to hate me. but I cant log in.
Reply Quote
error 12 here too on digital copy

quite a hype let down lol
Reply Quote
Same (digital pre-order)... has anyone from Australia got in?
Reply Quote
error 12, hard copy
Reply Quote
Well with the EU version I get error 12, so tried the US version and get error 37 !!
I thought it went live 3:00pm WA??
Reply Quote
Error 12, disc copy of the game. definately registered it on battlenet as well?
Reply Quote
I'm from Aus and I get an error 12 on Asia region and error 37 on the americas. what i understood after talking to tech support is that the digital copies are all global. I'm not sure but perhaps the americas is the only valid option for now?
Reply Quote
from WA also, can anyone confirm we are suppose to be using US servers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
ok guys, looks like my install defaulted to Europe and as I have an australian (or US as far as the battle.net stuff is concerned) account, I obviously dont have a europen account with the game, its in settings and account, make sure its on the americas option for region. however, i am now getting error 37, but i think thats just server loading.
Reply Quote
Error 12 for me too with a hard copy. It's a license error but you can't install unless you have a license and the game appears on my account in battle.net.
Reply Quote
Error 12 for me too with a hard copy. It's a license error but you can't install unless you have a license and the game appears on my account in battle.net.
Reply Quote
error 12 on launch 7pm what a let down from blizzard
Reply Quote
Ok i Fixed this on mine by Goting to OPTIONS -> ACCOUNT -> SERVER REGION and set it to americas

altho now i get error 37 (Server Busy)
Reply Quote
62 Orc Warrior
yea im getting the error 12 when trying to log onto asia servers, Though following twitter,

"US region players: Error 37 = Please try again in few minutes. 12 = Global Play not yet active so unable to play in other regions".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
same, Error 12 (pre-digi copy), (bang bang, let me in!)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]