Diablo® III

Singapore but Region is Global?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I could not install using the dvd I bought because my disk drive has is dead so I i downloaded the client and installed. Now I'm getting that Error 12. No way to fix? Am I right to say I'm considered as Global and I will be able to play when all the servers are up? But my address is Singapore. Thank you and sorry for being a noobie here.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Same problem over here. Country of residence is Singapore and yet I'm not able to log into Asia region for D3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
bump!
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Romeo
I could not install using the dvd I bought because my disk drive has is dead so I i downloaded the client and installed. Now I'm getting that Error 12. No way to fix? Am I right to say I'm considered as Global and I will be able to play when all the servers are up? But my address is Singapore. Thank you and sorry for being a noobie here.

FWIW Singapore is considered Southeast Asia by Blizzard for licensing purposes. No idea how that fits into the online server...

Also FWIW, I was unable to register a physical copy of SC2 I bought at launch in SG to a NA battle.net account.
Reply Quote
I believe South East Asia falls under Global region. My copy has a SEA license number and similar to you guys, I tried logging in last night but got the error 12.

Considering I'm planning to play in the North American server anyway, I don't have any problems waiting a few hours until the NA server go online.

I know its not much of a comfort, but its just a few hours of wait before we can enjoy D3, so just hold on a bit longer. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
thanks guys. couldnt resist it anymore and gave a shout out on fb and a friend told me its same as what u guys said. big thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]