Diablo® III

Yearly Sub Question

5 Night Elf Priest
So do the Yearly Sub participants have full access to D3 when it launches, or do we have to buy it still?
Reply Quote
I assume you mean the WOW Annual Pass?

If you have this you can dl and play D3.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Priest
Yes that's what I meant, thanks for the quick answer Sync :)
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you have the Annual Pass on your WoW account then the D3 game should be available under your Account Management for download and install now. Go there and click on D3. If it says "Active" then the game has been activated and you are good to go. Make sure you get the Americas region from the downloader.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Priest
Ok, I've done all that, now hopefully I won't encounter any of the hundreds of bugs flooding this forums..heres hoping for a smooth download :/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
ok so here is a weird situation, i have the annual pass, i have logged into my account and downloaded the installer. Under Diablo 3 it says that the subscription is active.

When i login via the game, it errors out saying "Error, your battle.net account does not have a diablo III licence attached to it. (error 12)

WTF??
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Priest
Oh god, I hope your doing something wrong..:l
Reply Quote
I believe it will be resolved at launch time and has something to do with server locations per the post I have seen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]