Diablo® III

Unexpected Error when trying to install?

Anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
More details please :)
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm trying to install from the disc and it gives me that at 32% every time - ended up just doing digital install, which is taking forever.
Reply Quote
Next time expect errors like this in the future.
Reply Quote
It's unexpected, what other info would you need?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i get an error 108

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007751163

i posted a screenshot too
Reply Quote
I had an error too, some partition missing of my download. I deleted and redownloaded. Fixed it...
Reply Quote
I go to install it from the Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer and as soon as I select game folder it chooses to bug out and just say contact customer support. No real error code/message.

Although I have a physical copy too and so far it's installing, I just wanted to avoid the non-HD install time.
Reply Quote
This happened to me too and I went to my Batlenet account and clicked on download game client. It then downloaded a 5MB file and then I could install.
Reply Quote
Disable firewalls and antivirus programs. Run as administrator also.
Reply Quote
Note: This issue was circumvented by having a physical copy (so far - installing off CD is at 13%)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]