Diablo® III

This GFX card wont do?

85 Worgen Mage
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 512m card.

I can run wow on decent settings fine, and various other games, but for some reason the launcher is telling me my card wont be good enough or will have issues.

I went into the login screen and it was indeed a bit laggy. When typing/moving my mouse..

Does this mean I will need to buy a new computer? Would the lowest settings be okay for me?
Reply Quote
9400 is an old card, and it wasn't really a gaming card when it originally came out. I believe it performs worse than a 7800 which is the minimum requirement for Diablo 3 so it will unlikely play the game well, if at all.

You probably play wow fine because it's mostly CPU, not GPU limited.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Ah thanks guys.

Do you guys know of any decently priced laptops/desktops that would run D3 on atleast Medium with a nice FPS?
Reply Quote
check newegg or ibuypower or digitalstormonline .. steer clear of dell / hp and the like
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]