Diablo® III

Connectivity Issues?

Hi, I seem to be getting Errors 3006 and 3007 and also 'disconnected from service' when I try to log in. I am in Australia so I know our servers aren't live yet but I was just wondering if these are the errors I should be seeing now as it doesn't seem to matter whether I even enter my account password correctly or not.

I had the same issue during the open beta weekend where I could not connect on my current network but could via mobile network tethering. I'm on a University network so is there any specific details I should contact my Network admin with before 5pm AEST so that I can actually play when servers go live for us?

TL:DR I'm getting 3006 and 3007 regardless of account details correct or not. Am in AUS. Are they the errors I should see. Had problems with beta.

Cheers
Reply Quote
When you attempt to log in the only error you should receive is the one that says "The servers are currently down for maintenance."

The errors you describe sound like issues from your end, I suggest speaking with the administrator, it's probably something simple like allowing network traffic from Blizzard's servers or something along those lines.

I hope you resolve your issue!
Edited by Quick#6309 on 5/14/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply. Could I get some suggestions on what to tell the network admins to do/which ports to open etc.? I'm not too well-versed in this sorta stuff.
Reply Quote
I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-network-ports-information

This could also be useful:

http://portforward.com/
Edited by Quick#6309 on 5/14/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]