Diablo® III

Press Play, Game does not launch

90 Tauren Paladin
its like the launcher does not look for missing files.... even after removing folders from the games folder it still says its up to date and ready to play lol.....where is the bliz repair program?!
Reply Quote
I blame that stupid Agent.exe

I swear during the beta, anytime i wanted to launch the game I had to force quit Agent.exe in processes, because it never goes off on it's own and for some reason it would break the game trying to launch.

I made it work today by going into windows xp sp3 compatibility mode, but now that's not working anymore.

I also try force quitting Agent.exe and trying to launch again and that's not working anymore either.

IDK what they were thinking when they implemented this Agent.exe crap because it is a nightmare at BEST.

I AGREE over 9000%
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so frustrated right now. i still don't understand how my husband's works fine when he got the folder from me and mine will not.
Reply Quote
Same Problem here, Installed with no issues, and the game was loading up until about an hour or 2 ago. Suddenly I try re loading and it's stuck. Press play on launcher and it's stuck saying "Launching..." nothing happens.... Whats happened over the last 2 hours?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
well i am stuck re-downloading the 8gb...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i've made him open it a few times to see if he still goes to login screen. his is 100% no problem any time he launches. i still can't even get the banner, my launcher just disappears.
Reply Quote
@Zohran - so your trying to re download mate?
@ Lovera - That's so strange :S. My banner doesnt appear either... but launcher stays there saying "Launching..." so wierd.

Any Blueposters understand whats going on?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@Dragon - removed all the folders within the diablo3 folder, forced the launcher to re download. see how that goes....
Reply Quote
this is my 3rd time re-dling d3. -.-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump...pretty silly...response please
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
on my second DL now... still having this issue
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/14/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Zohran
well i am stuck re-downloading the 8gb...

I know that feeling
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm going crazy, i've copied over just about every folder of his that could possibly be related just in case, launcher still says game is up to date, i hit play and launcher is gone and nothing happens. i have no idea why my folder works for him but not me. guess i'll try reinstalling. very frustrated.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Same graphics card too...
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Well, I just decided to uninstall the game and try reinstalling it since I still have the installer downloaded, i never removed it.
I'll let you guys know if that fixes it for me or not, I wouldn't count on it though.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I haven't tried reinstalling yet because I had to go to work. I'll be home in an hour and will try to then if I don't see a solution. I did have some errors with the updater crashing, but after restarting a few times it finally worked.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Don't hold your breath for blue posts... Blizzard techs don't know any line of actual technical support besides... "Reinstall the game, patch... and try again."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]