Diablo® III

A series of fixes for launcher problems.

After a lot of looking, I've found fixes for two of the more serious problems I've had and seen when installing the launcher.

1. The download is taking WAY too long (Over 4000 hours in my case)

Fix: Go to Control Panel, Network and Internet, Internet Settings, Connections Tab, Lan Connections, Un-check "Automatically Check for Settings" This will bump your slow speed up considerably.

2. Something happened that made the installation stop at 99%, it was still red, but it was at 7.60. So, I cancelled the installation to reboot it, possibly making it download correctly. Which unfortunately made me get stuck and 3.99GB.

Fix: Go to whatever folder you downloaded into and delete any install tome with a .PART next to it. These are incomplete and have been confusing the installer. Removing it will force the installer to download a fresh one, allowing you to get past 3.99GB.

Hope this helped guys!
Reply Quote
I don't know why nor how but the first one you said jumpstarted my download to run again. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]