Diablo® III

Error 33 ?

After few hours triing to connect I still have this error 33 message on my screen !
Is it gonna work one day ??
Thanks for your help ...
Reply Quote
I experience the same problem, never saw anything else than this error, except when I provide bad login information.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
Getting the same thing here, says the server is down for maintaince. Hope it's just overload.
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Death Knight
Yep, same error here,,Oh crap uh,,,
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
This is not because the severs are down for maintenance, it is because they have not gone live yet.

The US servers do not go live until 12 am Pacific Daylight Time. That is 3am Eastern. You have 3.5 hours left to wait.
Reply Quote
You've spent a few hours trying to play a game before the game is ready. Unfortunately they don't have a specific 'Not yet' error, just the one that you should get anytime the server isn't accepting logins. As MissCheetah said, the problem will resolve itself in a few hours and the game goes live on US server.
Reply Quote
Haaaa ok ! Thank you for your answer ... I think it wan't clear for everybody ... I will play tomorrow.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:09 PMPosted by MissCheetah
That is the error you get anytime the servers are not available for play. In this case it is because the US servers do not go live until 12am Pacific Daylight time (3am Eastern)

Now it's perfectly clear ... I lost like 6 hours for nothing ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]