Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

100 Gnome Mage
Good looking out.
So, un-equipping the shield and then giving it to the Templar works? Or is this a bad idea too?
I wouldt risk messing with shields or any equipment on templar until blizzard gives a response about the issue :p
i would just avoid giving/taking items from the templar until they patch it. an item change isnt going to make a huge difference in the first 20-30 levels. being locked out of the game will :)
Edited by Shroomage#1833 on 5/14/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Uh...solution: play with a RL friend.

Then the templar is a non-issue.

why do you feel that need to be a smart-!@#? The OP has given advice to help people.
Bump "again"
Bumpity- because you know someone's going to do this at 6:00 AM then have a stroke.
"Error 3006 bars our way...BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS ST-"
thanks for the heads up
first useful post on these forms in the last 2 hours.. bump
100 Human Death Knight
Has any of them with the error tried an Account recovery? Just a thought...
90 Gnome Rogue
good heads-up man, thanks! although i dont think my DH will use a shield so i shouldn't be doing it by mistake
the tech support thread is here if anyone experiences the issue (I hope not :()

ah well, I think Im gonna cry myself to sleep now :/ keep the thread up and please report for sticky :)
bump too
Oh wow that is one of the worst bugs I've heard of. I mean besides that one game where when you uninstall it, it deletes your entire C drive.

I hope they fix this one fast. This is ruining people's D3 launch D: so sad.
omg man, i was wanted the answer to this bug. and is the !@#$ing shield i placed in my mercenary... OMG BLIZZARD

FIX IT PLEASE........................................
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)