Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

86 Blood Elf Rogue
I just got the 3006 error in Act 1 after repairing the sword... game froze and can't log back in.
plz fix this MF error 3006
60 Undead Mage

"When playing a Demon Hunter, giving a shield to your Templar before you kill Jondar and hire him can disconnect you from Battle.net."

This is BLATANTLY INCORRECT.

From my personal experience I was frozen attempting to equip a shield to my follower nearly 20 minutes AFTER Jondar. Others are reporting the same bug on the other classes. So if you somehow feel that informing people of a bug that has yet to be edited into the known issues list is useless crying then you're just trolling.

Your tears feed me.

What tears? I was merely stating facts and trying to inform others.

Oh and thanks for the bump!
I was in a party of 3 in Royal Crypts about to clear the 4 pillars when the game froze for all of us and we had to force quit.
85 Dwarf Hunter
Equipped a shield to my templar from my demon hunter. game froze. i alt-f4ed and now i get the 3006 error--cannot log in
D3ath

Stuck with 3006 and I've not switched with templar.

just keep trying, took me about 20 minutes at 4am est to get in but i was able too...im at work now and game is logged in ...just got past SK:))

Hope.......
I have been getting the same error for an hour and all I did was leave game go make food and watch a movie.
ETA maybe? ah nvm the shield switch bug is not even in the known issue list here in the us forum...
Edited by amMelana#2527 on 5/15/2012 7:01 AM PDT
Not at home to try right now, but anyone come across/try this?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1132746-Error-3006-**POSSIBLE**-fix-work-around
100 Orc Warrior

Your tears feed me.

What tears? I was merely stating facts and trying to inform others.

Oh and thanks for the bump!

Oh, really? It appears to me that you are simply beating a dead horse. A blue post has already been made that this information that you keep spouting will be forwarded to the appropriate group. Or did you even read the whole thread before you started QQ'ing?
Blizzard CS EU ‏ @BlizzardCSEU_EN
A hotfix is on the way for those players experiencing Error 3006

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/blizzardcseu_en
Nap or no nap...that is the question
90 Human Priest
nice of blizzard to not even attempt to warn people of this in-game or find a way to lock out Templar's shield slot -.-

1hour + still locked out of game as are 3 of my friends considering going back to bed till later
05/15/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Deáthangel
warn? the games barely been out idiot most are prolly sleeping atm yeah go rage moar

Good boy, i add you in my pokedex.
THANKS FOR HEADS UP
Wow this is so annoying. I was wondering what happened. wish i knew this in advance. i hope blizzard fixes this asap. i can't stand the thought of not being able to play the crap outta this game any more today just because of this issue.
85 Dwarf Hunter
Not at home to try right now, but anyone come across/try this?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1132746-Error-3006-**POSSIBLE**-fix-work-around

I tried it a number of different ways. none worked.
05/15/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Athelaw
warn? the games barely been out idiot most are prolly sleeping atm yeah go rage moar

Good boy, i add you in my pokedex.

it is 4 pm here dude :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]